For Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 children, if you wish your child to have school meals please pay on Parent Pay a week in advance. School meals are excellent and cooked on the premises.
Children in year 3, 4, 5 or 6 may also bring a packed lunch but not hot/fizzy drinks or glass containers. We are a Healthy School so the children should not have chocolate in their lunches. We are also a nut free school due to allergies.
Do you know if your child is entitled to free school meals?
If they can get help with costs towards school trips?
The government offer schools extra funding if you apply for this support which is called Pupil Premium.
This funding is used in schools to support the education in school as a result of this ALL pupils in the school benefit as the benfits could include higher adult to pupil ratio just to give one example.
This funding is directed at Pupil Premium pupils which allows schools to use their budgets fairly to support ALL learners.
Criteria for free school meals
Children attending our schools whose parents or carers receive any of these benefits are entitled to free school meals:
- child tax credits provided your annual income as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs does not exceed £16,190. If you receive working tax credit you will not be entitled unless you’re in receipt of a four-week run-on
- guarantee element of state pension credit
- income support
- income-based jobseeker’s allowance
- income-related employment support allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
FREE MILK Pupils entiltled to Free School Meals(FSM) are also entiltled to Free School Milk. Please contact the school office if you would like this ordered for your child.
We sell a variety of items including:
Fresh fruit Smoothies
Melon and other fruit / veg
Please note they may contain traces of nuts, dairy, wheat and gluten.
It is the responsibility of parents/carers to ensure your child knows what they can and cannot eat.